Frequency asked questions about teaching abroad

You may have several questions about teaching abroad. Hopefully, you will find the answers below. If not, please feel free ask your Edustar Recruiter after you apply

Start your 

journey today

Let us be your guide for the

experience of a lifetime. 

© Copyright 2020 Legend English  All Rights Reserved  l  Privacy Policy